Monday, May 18, 2009

Dublin Scioto Prom 2009


Dublin Scioto Prom 2009
Originally uploaded by Elessar
My little girl is growing up. I've tried to stop her from doing this, but no matter what I do, she continues her journey toward adulthood. This image was from her senior prom.

Fiona has been dating Jake for about 5 months now and they seem well suited to one another. He's patient and forgiving (much needed with the often mercurial Fiona). She's passionate and expects to be pampered (I don't know where she got that from!).

The night was very special--my little girl is all gown up and ready to graduate from high school. How did I let that happen?

I've taken my share of shitty dance pictures, but I think I'm finally getting it right. I used two lights for this set up: one to camera left ( my new ab800) and a second light to camera right (my SB-26). Both were through white umbrellas to diffuse the light.

No comments: